User Tools

Site Tools


Coalescing the Vapors

This semester I successfully learned the Objective-C language in addition to learning how to use and navigate through the Xcode IDE. I made progress through the Stanford Mobile Application Development Class for Iphone and Ipad. I accomplished several of the Stanford homework assignments as well as viewed many of the online classes. I wish I had more time to devote to the homework so as a result I spent more time viewing the online classes than completing the assignments.

My most recently completed project was a Card Matching game in which the user is able to play a game of Set using a standard 52-card deck. The user was able to switch from a 3 to a 2 card matching game. I also implemented the extra credit assignment which allowed the user to look into past history so see what they did and did not previously match in order to help them make more educated future decisions.

As future work, I would like to finish the rest of the homework assignments and finish Sewanee app I started working on, but had to stop because I needed to attain more skills to implement an updatable interface. The mockups however, are completed on paper.

Joshua Hirakawa 2014/05/04 15:32

cs444jhira/ctv.txt · Last modified: 2014/05/04 20:51 by hirakjt0